People say, “You can’t tell a book by its cover.” Doc tried to make that be untrue when he published this book. It does not have a back! Instead, it has two fronts and is actually two books placed back to back. FIL-OSOPHY / PHOOL-OSOPHY is another good bathroom with 66 different rhymes, about half funny and half serious.
Sell Through ReadersMagnet
What Authors Say About ReadersMagnet
- WELLNESS OF SOUL AND ITS PERKS by Chaplain Pamelajune Anderson, D. Min.
- Dorman Chasteen author of The Gunsmoke Drifted West
- Book Review Publications Praise Coming-of-Age Novel by Earl Robert Key
- Marketing Your Book with the World via Book Fairs
- Don’t Be Afraid To Finish What You Started by Earl Robert Key
- Hero Of The Day – The Adventures of Beany McGee and Rheinhart the Rhinoceros
- Adversity Builds Character by Tom Ufert
- REAL HEROES HAVE A PURE OF HEART by Chaplain Pamelajune Anderson, D. Min.
Readers Magnet Review in Photos
#23rd Los Angeles Times Festival of Books #book fairs #LA Times Book Fair #LA Times Festival of Books 2019 Author of the Week authors lounge Best Practices in Writing best writing practices Blog writing competition Book of the Week book signing calasia day Carmen Hartono childrens book Dela Brown Aultman Diane Davies Dr. Alan C Butler Dr. Max Hammer E. Dorinda Shelley Evelyn Cole Gay Sauer Gianina Sipitca Gregory Martin McLeod J A Diller Jean Quintana jesus is our star Jim Bates Joe Paul Vanhaverbeke Joseph P Hawranek latimes Leith Cunningham Life in the Neck New Friends Lisabeth Mackall Lovely Light Mary Catherine Rishcoff Marylin Taplin max hammer Michelle L Gonzales Molly O'Rourke our rock of revelations poetry ReadersMagnet The Apathetical Man The Cambions Book 2 The Meaning of Life