ReadersMagnet

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Book Feature: A Law from Eden by Marilyn Taplin

A Law from Eden by Marilyn is a book that involves solving the mystery of the original sin.

Over the years, there have been many published Christian books that tackle the issue of sin and repentance. The Catholic Church has always welcomed and tolerated different ideas and opinions on faith, gospel, and other topics related to the Roman Catholic religion. Writers and authors are free to express their own interpretations of the Bible and its contents. Author Marilyn Taplin chose to write a book that will help us understand more about the concept of sin and the original sin in particular. The book A Law from Eden: Solving the Mystery of the Original Sin offers us another perspective on one of the most controversial discussions in the history of the Bible and the Catholic faith itself- the original sin.

The True Original Sin is the Sexual Perversion in Eden

A Law from Eden: Solving the Mystery of the Original Sin was published almost twenty years ago. It contains Marilyn Taplin’s sharp analysis of the Bible and her own commentary about many issues confronting today’s society concerning the Bible. In her book, Taplin focused on the discussion of the original sin. Drawing from Biblical history and research, Taplin firmly believes that the original sin has something to do with human sexuality. According to her, the original sin is the sin that began in Eden. The sin in Eden was a sexual act and that act continues to haunt us to this very day. It is the root of all evils. Whatever modern society is suffering from, it is because of the sexual act that was committed in Eden according to Marylin 

Taplin.

A Law From Eden: Solving the Mystery of the Original Sin

A Law from Eden: Solving the Mystery of the Original Sin is a 288-page Christian book by Marylin Taplin. It is written in English and contains serious discussion regarding the original sin and the issue of sexuality, sexual acts, and sexual preferences. The book description reads,

“In A Law from Eden: Solving the Mystery of Original Sin, author Marilyn Taplin looks to the Bible to show that the true original sin is not pride or the seeking of knowledge about good and evil; rather, she shows that the true original sin is an act of sexual perversion. A misunderstanding of human sexuality has led to this morally wicked society, and biblical research shows how sexual acts originating in ancient pagan societies and now found in contemporary LGBT communities have distorted the way even those professing to be Christians view their own sexuality.

Many believe that the world is moving in the wrong direction, and Jesus shows us how to reverse that direction and bring Eden to the earth once again. If those professing to be Christians learn the powerful truth about original sin and end this sexual act, then they will be able to help usher in the heaven on earth promised by God.”

For some readers, Marylin Taplin’s conservative views about sexuality and the LGBTQ community may come as strong and controversial. However, it is without a doubt that her book A Law from Eden: Solving the Mystery of the Original Sin is a great material for discussion and debate. Taplin’s narratives are profound, to say the least, and while most of the book displays her own commentaries, they represent a certain voice in our society and of moral responsibility. Overall, it is an interesting read. 

To more about Marylin Taplin and her works, grab a copy of her book, or visit her website today.

Readers Magnet Reviews are as Powerful as Personal Recommendations

ReadersMagnet
Based on 15 reviews