Unmarking Email as Spam in AOL.
- Locate the email in spam folder. Your spam folder should be in the left-hand scrolling box, along with ‘Inbox’, ‘Sent’, etc.
- Select the Email the Select Not Spam.
Unmarking email as SPAM in Gmail
If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message.
- Select the “More” label, located on the right of your email. It should reveal the “Spam” label.
- Select the “Spam” label
- Select the message,
- Select the Not Spam button that appears at the top of your view.
- Unmarking a message as spam will automatically move it to your inbox.
- To find the message, select the “Inbox” label.
To prevent this problem from persisting for emails from Blake, follow the following steps below:
- Click the little triangle next to the search box at the top of the Gmail window.
- Enter “@blakeschool.org” in the From box, then click “Create filter with this search”.
- Check “Never sent it to Spam” and any other filters you’d like (Recommended: “Star it” and/or “Always mark it as important” and/or “Apply the label” [create new for Blake])
- Click “Create Filter.
Unmarking email as Spam in Yahoo
- Click the Spam folder. If you don’t see the “Spam” folder, click More below the “Sent” folder.
- Select the email.
- Click Not Spam at the top of the page.